Today, as an addition to my daily challenge, I thought I would talk about all the other things I am feeling grateful for in my life.
- I have been saved by Jesus and have been given grace beyond what I could have ever asked or imagined possible.
- My recovery and sobriety in both shattered vows (7 months) and codependency (16 months).
- Gavin is a very healthy and happy 4 week old.
- I have a home to live in, the bills are paid, and we have a car to get around in.
- I have a wonderful group of friends at Central Christian Church CR.
- I have a wonderful sponsor who challenges me and even gives me things to think about when I am struggling with reality and how I want things to be.
- Matt loves me for me not what I can do for him or what I will become in the future.
It’s amazing what this 21 day gratitude challenge from Bob Wood is doing for my heart. I am finding that I am able to see the good side of things again. I used to be able to see the positive in everything but after every thing the last year has sent my way I started to miss the positive and could only see the negative. So I want to say a very special thank you to Bob Wood!!!