- 2 – 6 Pork Chops
- 1-2 tsp. Butter
- 1-2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1-2 tsp. Onion Powder
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 4 Qts. & 1/2 cup Water
- 12″ – 15″ Non Stick Skillet
- 1 Pair Tongs
What To Do:
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat.
- Place desired number of pork chops in pan.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper on and around pork chops. Turn over and sprinkle garlic and onion powder over the pork chops.
- Allow the seasoning in the pan to turn a light to golden brown.
- Add the 4 Qts. of water to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down to simmer.
- Allow to simmer partly covered for at least 3 hours.
- Once the water has boiled down to a slight covering in the pan allow it to begin to brown the seasonings.
- Using the 1/2 cup of water and a pair of tongs, drag the pork chops around the pan creating a coating on each side, adding small amounts of water to keep the seasonings and pork chops from becoming too dark.
Complementary Side Options:
- Macaroni and Cheese