There were several things they said that caught my attention. I posted some of them on my Facebook page and others I just wrote down. Here are some of my favorites:
- “Opinions set us up to be judges” – Patsy Clairmont
- “Sarcasm is anger gone underground and comes back up as a clown” – Patsy Clairmont
- “God’s Principles work EVERY single time.” – Andy Andrews
- When I make a mistake “I’m sorry” covers it but when I make a choice only “Will you forgive me?” will press the ‘Reset’ button! – Andy Andrews
- “Smile while you talk!” – Andy Andrews
- “My circumstances do not determine who I am!” – Brenda Warner
- “NORMAL is just a setting on your dryer” – Patsy Clairmont
- “A true friend accepts you for who you are, NOT who they want you to be.” – Lisa Whelchel
- “Everything we do matters” – Andy Andrews
I got four books; Tell me Everything by Marilyn Meberg, The Final Summit by Andy Andrews, Friendship for Grown-Ups by Lisa Whelchel, & Kaleidoscope by Patsy Clairmont; a WoF bracelet, a Green WoF Totebag, coffee mug (for my sister), and two CD’s; Mandisa’s “What If We Were Real” & Amy Grant’s “Somewhere Down the Road” all for $95. I also got a WoF T-Shirt for free!!!
It was an Awesome Weekend!!!