We had this a few nights ago and it was so yummy … Just thought I would share it here!!!
12 crescent rolls (1.5 Tubes)
1 LB ground beef ( or ground turkey)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese or to your liking
1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size
1/2 small can sliced olives if desired
Sour cream (optional)
Sliced avocado (optional)
1. On a round baking sheet (I use one with holes in it for grease draining) lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. If left overs use to make center a bit thicker
2. Brown beef/turkey (Drain and rinse fats) and add taco seasoning
3. Lay out 2 crescents without separating them then surround the center with the wide ends in the center forming a multi-point star.
4. Lay beef in a circle inside the laid out crescent rolls.
5. Add plenty of cheese to the top of meat mixture
6. Pull points of crescent roll and tuck in over meat and cheese.
7. Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it’s done, you’re good to go ( I baked mine for 20 minutes)
8. Add cheese,lettuce,tomato,black olives,sour cream or whatever else you desire in the middle and enjoy.